Do You Want to Discover How To Start Your Own Profitable Internet Business In One Hour?
Today, I want to talk about how you can start making money online by building your own profitable internet business in 8 simple easy steps.
With the advances in technology and very low startup costs, it had never been easier to start a small profitable internet business with little investment.
There are eight (8) steps that you can follow to ensure your success when you are starting a small internet business.
I can ascertain that thousands of people have successfully started and grown their internet businesses by doing the following:
Build a professional website or blog
To make money through internet business, whatever the product or service you want to sell, you need to create a professional site that gives you that professional look.
Something that your customers will come to trust. The most advisable to fulfill this purpose is to use the WordPress platform.
This is a fully functional platform for you to use as a blog or website. WordPress allows you to easily create and modify the appearance of your site without having any coding or technical skill-set or experience.
How do I build a professional blog?
Go ahead and read this tutorial that tells you how to make a professional blog using WordPress. A Web for small businesses. The investment you must make is minimal. The annual cost is $200 dollars. It is practically the only mandatory investment to start selling products in a virtual store.
Some important tips to keep in mind:
- Make your navigation clear and simple and the same on all pages.
- Your website is your online store, so it must be customer friendly.
- Be sensitive and offer a customer service that others do not offer.
- The emphasis should be on the display of your product and the ease of purchase for the customer.
- Don’t make a website too flashy, the simpler the better when it comes to selling online.
All in all, what you want is to create a site that you would like to visit yourself.
Find Products To Sell
For this to be possible, it means that you will register with an affiliate networks and you will promote/sell products that other people or companies have created on your website. It is a proven method that knowing how to use it can produce good profits for your business.
How do I find products to sell?
Important note: if you are someone who already has a business outside the internet, you want to expand and promote it online, follow the same steps, but skip steps 2 and 3 because obviously in your business you already have your products.
When creating your page with the WordPress platform, you should use a theme like this for Woocart eCommerce stores.
Choose A Niche
Find a need and fill it by choosing one from the variety of products offered by any of the affiliate networks mentioned in step 2.
To increase your chances of success, start with a certain market. The trick is to locate a group of people who are actively looking for a solution to a problem that they have not been able to solve. The web helps you make this market research easier.
How to choose a niche?
- Do keyword research to discover the terms that many people are looking for, but for which there is low competition. This can be done through the Google Keyword planner.
- Visit online forums to see what questions people ask about the issue and the problems they are trying to solve.
- Take a look at your competition by visiting their pages and taking note of what they are doing to meet the demand. Then you can use what you have learned and choose a product for a market that already exists and outperform your competition.
- Use Google Trends.
Learn to master SEO and write useful content about your niche
Mastering SEO (Search Engine Optimization) means knowing how to get a web page to have a good position for certain “search terms” in search engines such as Google. When a web page occupies a good position it gets more relevant traffic, therefore, it can generate more revenue.
Through your page, you need to give information about the product or service and say how you are going to solve people’s problems or make their lives better.
You must publish unique, useful and compelling content. Deliver what you promise, don’t drive readers to irrelevant pages.
How do I write good content?
- Describe the problem that your product solves.
- Establish your credibility as a solver of this problem.
- Talk about the product and how the user benefits.
- Duplicate content should not be published, do not repeat your own content on multiple pages.
- Avoid the flash, although it looks good, the flash and animated banners and intros bother visitors.
Use Search Engines To Drive Traffic To Your Site
Use search engines to direct buyers to your site. For this, you have two options. Free organic traffic that takes a while to get and the traffic of Pay-per-click advertising, this is the fastest and easiest way to get traffic to a new site.
What is organic traffic?
- It is totally free.
- The advantage of organic search marketing is that organic listings give more confidence than paid ads. Most Internet users are smart enough to realize that Google has something to say in what appears in their searches.
- The first organic positions attract more attention than the paid positions that appear above.
- Delay in getting.
- It can be difficult to get the first place if you don’t know what you are doing.
What is pay per click?
Pay per click is an advertising method in which advertisers pay for each ad that is clicked, usually through an advertising platform such as Google AdWords. Here advertisers have to bid on specific keywords in order for their ads to appear first.
- PPC ads appear on search pages immediately so it is possible to get traffic instantly.
- PPC ads allow you to try different keywords, as well as titles, prices, and sales approaches.
- The system allows you to use PPC ads to discover your best keywords, that is, those that give you the best conversion.
- You have complete control.
The obvious disadvantage of paid search marketing (PPC) is that you have to pay for it. The rate to be charged per click varies depending on the niche and the classification you prefer. A person who pays $ 0.20 per click will probably be located lower than someone who pays $ 0.50 per click.
Establish A Reputation As An Expert In Your Area
Become an active industry expert in your niche. Provided quality information that people find useful. People use the internet to find information, offer it for free. If you post valuable content, other sites will want to link to your content through links.
Search engines love links from relevant sites and will reward them in the ranking. You can reach new readers. But even better, every site that publishes your content will link back to yours.
How do I establish a reputation as an expert in my area?
- Read a lot to keep up, and keep researching. Search online for industry news and other fields related to your niche.
- You must have a strong interest in your niche. If you are going to spend a lot of time researching in this market, a strong interest will help you keep your efforts and move on.
- Create articles with valuable content on your blog, create videos or any other content that people may find useful. Have that content discovered through social media sites.
Follow Up By Email With Your Customers And Subscribers
Use the power of email marketing to turn visitors into buyers. When you build an opt-in list, you are creating one of the most valuable assets of your internet business. Your customers and subscribers have given you permission to send them information via email. That means:
- You are giving them something they have asked for.
- You are developing lifelong relationships with them.
- The answer is 100 percent measurable.
- E-mail marketing is cheaper and more effective than television or radio because it is very specific.
Anyone who visits your site and opts-in to your list is a potential customer. And there is no better tool than tracking emails with potential customers.
How Do I Follow Up With My Clients And Subscribers?
You must place a lead magnet on your website… this allows you to include an opt-in on your page and thus is able to collect email addresses.
Important note: You don’t have to set this up immediately; you can wait a month or two to acquire it. The most important thing to start is the creation of your website. However, if you can pay for it now, better for the advancement of your business.
Incorporate Other Ways Of Monetization
When you have mastered the sale of products online you must include other forms of monetization to earn more money, such as putting AdSense advertising.
AdSense is the Google advertising network that places sponsored ads that are seen on many websites. Google automatically checks the Web page where you place your advertising and displays the ads that are relevant and highly targeted for the page.
If everything has been done well, this produces greater profitability for the advertiser, the advertising network (Google) and the publisher (you).
Any person, from rookie to entrepreneur with online experience can benefit from this process in learning how to start an internet business in 8 steps.
Although things are changing and evolving on the internet, the principles of how to start and grow a successful online business will not change. If you are starting a small business online, adhere to this steps.
On the other hand, if you have been trying to get your business forward for a while and you have not been able to achieve profitable results, do a quick review and see if you have neglected one of the 8 steps, or maybe you never got to do it.
Lastly, if you want to learn in details how to build a profitable and successful business from scratch, I would urge you to visit the Clickbank university course now.