Best Affiliate Network Programs To Make Money
Looking for best affiliate program or networks? Affiliate marketing is a key source of online income for thousands of professional bloggers.
With the participation of more online companies in this market, more opportunities have emerged for online entrepreneurs to earn money with their blogs.
Most affiliate marketers use at least one of these platforms
…to search for offers for their blogs. Although affiliate networks get a small cut in the rates that are generated, they serve as a valuable purpose in the affiliate marketing sector:
- Provide offers from different suppliers.
- Create a directory or search engine for affiliate merchants to find offers.
- Manage the administrative obligations of running an affiliate network.
In this post, I will go through some of the best and most popular affiliate marketing platforms.
TradeTracker is the best European network available in many languages and covers many markets. The registration process is fast, straightforward and leads to a nice administration panel.
Tracking tools for publishers include visible advertiser rates, which makes everything a bit more transparent.
The minimum payment threshold is relatively low (around 20 euros) and the commission is paid quickly. Payment system, bank transfer and ACH (direct deposit).
TradeTracker presents brands and retailers on its platform to publishers in 28 categories. Those categories include fashion and jewelry, gifts and gadgets, home and garden, appliances, office and toys, and more.
- International exhibition. TradeTrack has an international reach with offices in 20 countries. This means that you can promote your products in existing markets, but TradeTracker can also help you enter new markets. This includes Spain, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Brazil and more.
- Another reason why brands and advertisers choose this company is the transparency of the platform. Transparency is something with which the affiliate marketing industry struggled for many years, with publishers, advertisers and platforms often at odds.
- Ease of use. Easy to set up and use. It has features and tools that are effective and simple to use.
- No PayPal payment option.
ShareASale has been in business for over 15 years, exclusively as an affiliate marketing network. Its technology receives praise for its speed, efficiency, precision and its reputation as a fair and honest business is well known within the industry.
The ShareASale platform has about 4,000 listed merchants, of which one thousand are exclusive to them. Publish a large amount of data on each of the offers they generate, which includes: Revenue per click, Return rates, Average sales amount and Average commission.
Although these figures do not guarantee anything, they are definitely very useful for evaluating a campaign.
The only nuisance in this company is that each merchant has to approve you before they let you promote their products. You cannot register and immediately start promoting products.
You get paid on the 20th of each month as long as you have at least $ 50 dollars in your account. Very reliable to pay. The payment method is by check, bank transfer and direct deposit.
If you ever get stuck, you can contact ShareASale by phone and email, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. It also shows the address of your company on your website, if you want to make a personal visit.
- Large partner network. The more than 4,000 merchants include more than 1,000 that are exclusive.
- Easy to compare offers. ShareASale makes it very easy to evaluate the best ones based on metrics.
- Fast payment cycle . ShareASale payment is made on the 20th of each month, assuming that your account has more than $ 50 dollars.
- Easy to contact. You can contact him by phone or email from 9:00 to 6:00.
- The product owner must approve you to promote your product.
- No PayPal payment option.
Almost all major retailers have their affiliate programs at CJ’s Affiliate (formerly Commission Junction). With this wide range of advertisers on the CJ affiliate platform, it makes it relatively easy to compare and segment different offers.
They send timely payments, monthly on the 20th, provided you have accumulated a minimum of $100 dollars in your account. The payment system they use is, check, bank transfer, ACH (direct deposit).
Probably the only inconvenience of having a large collection of advertisers is the fact that, when you register for Affiliate CJ, you have to submit an individual application for each advertiser program. Most are demanding and if they do not find your site, they do not approve of you.
Affiliate CJ customer service is not the best. You can only contact them via email from your control panel, they take up to 48 hours to respond, and they don’t always give you the best solutions to your problems.
- Large partner network. CJ Affiliate has more than three thousand advertising partners; many have a variety of creative sizes and several affiliate link options.
- Reliable payments. They offer a net payment term on the 20th of each month. They are very punctual to pay.
- Powerful reporting options. The CJ Affiliate series of reports is well organized, which is a great advantage for marketing professionals who plan to spend a lot of time optimizing their sales performance.
High learning curve. Although the reporting capacity is excellent, this makes things very difficult for beginners. You must spend several hours at the control panel before you feel comfortable navigating through the series of reports before you start taking full advantage of the tools they provide.
It may be difficult for some programs to accept you . You have to apply individually to promote each program offered by Affiliate CJ. Not everyone will approve you.
Very small customer service. As they have a large number of affiliates and merchants, it is understandable that customer service is quite small.
They do not give you the option of receiving your payments by Paypal . An inconvenience for affiliates.
Do you prefer CPA affiliations? If you don’t know what they are, I will explain it quickly. CPA Cost per share or the Cost of acquisition, you are not paid when you sell but when, for example, a user subscribes to that particular site or leaves their data for a newsletter. One of the affiliation platforms that CPA treats best is MaxBounty.
MaxBounty was founded in 2004 in Ottawa, Canada. It is exclusively for CPA (Cost per Action / Acquisition), a company that does not deal with advertising banners or similar, only the client’s links to the editor (blogger).
MaxBounty has more than 1,500 active campaigns.
They work exclusively with digital products. They have a wide variety of products, including market research, real estate, social games, finance, dating and diet.
The commission rate depends on the type of campaign. $2.50 to $85 per CPA while paying a certain percentage of a sale. The reference commission is five percent.
They send the affiliate commission payment fifteen days from the last business day of the month. The threshold is $100 USD. They are punctual to remit payments.
The payment methods they use are check, PayPal, bank transfer, Payoneer and direct deposit.
They offer free educational resources on their website and other related training so you can start as an affiliate salesperson.
The way it works is with a specific link for each affiliate.The support system for its affiliates is unsurpassed, the best. Affiliate representative managers are very helpful, they are very interested in helping you succeed
- Super easy to sign up. Highly effective approval process with quick response.
- They offer thousands of products and services . You have a large variety of options to promote and earn decent money regardless of the niche you choose.
- Trusted platform. Its platform is reliable with a super easy to use interface.
- They are compliant to pay. They pay on time without problems. They give many options to send you payments, such as PayPal, bank transfer, direct deposit, check and Payoneer.
- First support system. The affiliate support system is excellent.
- Provide quality educational resources. This is important for you to educate yourself properly and start marketing the products you choose.
- So far I have not found anything negative.
MaxBounty is a good option for all types of internet marketers, beginners, middle and upper level.
Rakuten is one of the oldest affiliate programs and has several sophisticated features that set this platform apart from the rest.
For example, they have the ability to automatically circulate banners for a product, which is a great advantage when trying to optimize your offers.
Rakuten allows several link versions to rotate with only a small piece of code.
It also accepts “deep links” to landing pages of individual merchants, allowing for better customization of the types of campaigns you can carry out.
They offer you some great educational tools and other training materials that will definitely help you optimize your affiliate marketing efforts, as well as begin your phase to earn commissions.
Payment terms vary. Minimum payment threshold $1. The available payment methods are check and direct deposit. They do not offer to send payments via Paypal.
- Rotation of advertisements. It may seem like an insignificant feature, but this can make a difference when it comes to optimizing your ads.
- Deep link options. They allow you to choose the page to which you want to send your traffic.
- Tools and training materials. For a beginner this option of tools and training is a great help.
- It has about 1,000 members. This is less than larger networks like CJ Affiliate or ShareASale.
- Unpredictable payments to members. Rakuten only pays its affiliates once they charge their members’ commissions.
- No option to pay by Paypal . This is a great disadvantage; most affiliates prefer to receive their payments through Paypal.
ClickBank is an affiliate marketing program that is in force from the first days of the internet. ClickBank’s approach tends to be digital products such as online e-books, online courses, and Software, although they have also expanded to some physical assets. Its reach is international.
The commissions on the products are established by the same suppliers, the average rate is between 50 to 70 percent for each sale you make.
High commissions are a very positive aspect because they allow you to get a long-term passive income.
You can receive your payments just by having adjusted $ 10 USD in your account. (The minimum amount to pay in most affiliate networks is between $50 to $100).
Members can also receive payments through national and international payment options without any problem. The forms of payments they use are check, bank transfer, Payoneer, ACH (direct deposit). Very serious and reliable to pay.
In addition, in ClickBank, you can choose a weekly, biweekly or messenger payment method. This is really convenient if you are in a hurry and need fast money. (The vast majority of affiliate networks take at least a month to pay their affiliates).
With respect to his interface, it is very basic, this means receiving incomplete reports that you cannot use to make your own analytical investigations.
ClickBank allows you to join for free…
Registration and acceptance to the program is quick and easy. They have a ton of free information, including frequently asked questions, videos available, so the entry barrier is quite low.
They also offer the option of enrolling in ClickBank University, but beware, this option is not free, you have to pay $ 59 per month to enroll in this assistance program with marketing experts.
Customer service is good, they usually respond to tickets in 24 hours.
- Low payment threshold.
- Punctual weekly payments with many different payment options.
- One of the largest and most robust affiliate programs that exist.
- Instant approval process.
- Basic interface.
- Limited range of physical products.
- They try to sell you services like Clickbank University ($59 USD monthly).
- They do not make deposits directly to your PayPal account.
If we think of a winning affiliation program that covers all niches, it is Amazon. Registration is easy and free.
Unfortunately, the profit percentages are not high: commissions range from 4% and you can reach a maximum of 10%, but to get 10% you have to be a super seller. If you work high volumes of insurance you will get excellent results.
The good thing about the Amazon affiliate program…
…is that the products are sold alone by the brand authority and then the company applies a good sales technique that allows you to increase your profits.
I will give you an example, I create a review site for stereo headphones and then I review a particular model by placing the affiliate link that refers to Amazon.
Once someone clicks, the user will be on the sales page where, even before placing the item in the cart, they will be offered several accessories to buy (example: connector, microphone, headphone cover, etc.). You are presented with more options to buy from the customer even after adding the main product to the cart.
As you can see, a user clicks on your link that refers to a certain model of stereo headphones worth $ 80.00 and is found to buy $150.00 and your commission will be a percentage of $ 150 and not $ 80. Great, I would say.
- Easy to use. The Amazon interface is easy to use, both for beginners and for experienced affiliates.
- Very flexible. Millions of items can be sold through Amazon.
- Great in payment. As you would expect from a world-class entity, Amazon always pays. There is no danger of being scammed.
- Payment options. Direct deposit, check or gift certificates. They do not send payments until the minimum amount collected in your account is at least $10 dollars.
- Low commission rates. Commissions from 4% to 10%, which means you will have to generate thousands of sales to create a sustainable revenue stream.
- Long payment cycles. Amazon affiliate payment terms mean that you will not receive your money for more than 60 days after a sale has occurred.
- Absence of tracking cookies. In fact, after clicking on your affiliate link, the user will have to buy within the next 24 hours; otherwise, the commission will not be recognized.
- Do not pay by Paypal. Do not give you the option of receiving your earnings via Paypal.